Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 11: Wiggly Little One

Today's doctor's visit is kind of exciting --- instead of just the heart beating, we were able to see the baby moving around, waving its little arm and legs!  It's still just a tiny little thing at 4cm, but amazing how active it looks on screen.  I almost hoped that the ultrasound session could last a little longer so I can see little K for a little bit longer.  Mic was convinced it was a boy because it was so active.  I am not so sure because if little K takes on any of it's parents qualities, the boy is the slow one around the house!

The doctor gave me a note to stay rested for two more weeks at home and then I must face the inevitable going back to work days.  But by then I should be out of the miserable first trimester fatigue and nausea, especially I have now advanced to actually throwing up part of my lunch and dinner, it is nice to have a little more time at home.

1 comment:

  1. Oh 可憐的一粒粒,你也開始吐了... 希望你沒有太嚴重啊,我記得我都是吐到全身發抖,有時候肚子裡也沒東西了,還是在那裏狂乾嘔... 不過往好處想就是這樣表示一切都有在順利進行:P So glad to know that Little K is active and doing well:) 繼續加油,好好休息~

    ReplyDelete