Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Little K's Future Food Supply

I almost forgot to record one of the more positive aspects of pregnancy -- my larger than life boobs. Something I could only dream of having in the past, now is sitting firmly above my bulging bump.  The airplane runway finally turned into Bay Watch.

However, with the size of the belly growing bigger, in comparison the boobs are starting to look less and less impressive.   Also, I realized how uncomfortable having big boobs actually is.  It's heavy, makes you hunch over like Quasimodo, and any of the bras that actually provide enough support looks anything but sexy, with shoulder straps wider than a highway and makes me feel like an old grannie wearing some 15th century clothing.   The other slightly embarrassing fact is combined with the radiator body temperature, I constantly have a sweat patch under my boobs, since the boobs actually touch the tummy when you are not sitting up straight.  Mic said I could win the alternative wet t-shirt contest now (if they determine the winner by the strangest natural wet t-shirt spots).

I find that I am looking at my own pregnant body more "function" driven than the radiating beauty that those black and white belly portraits in magazines portray (and I don't think I have time to arrange any artistic shots that if I am going to the hospital next week, plus mic continues to think they are very silly), so I guess these larger than life boobs will have to be content with the role of only being little K's future food supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment